LAS VEGAS, Sept. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Big wins, big names and big excitement come to Las Vegas as International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT) premieres the MegaJackpots® games that will create fans at the Global Gaming Expo 2012 (G2E) from Oct.2-4.
"IGT has created some of the greatest experiences on casino floors for decades, from life-changing jackpots for players to high-performance games that drive new levels of success for operators," said Eric Tom, IGT executive vice president of Global Sales. "Our MegaJackpots® titles offer the combination of entertainment and profitability that create fans worldwide."
In IGT's booth 2241, IGT will feature outstanding experiences for G2E 2012 attendees with new iconic pop culture titles, engaging community game play and progressive jackpot action. New titles include:
- The Family Guy™ Video Slots bring the hilarious comic adventures of the Griffin family to the casino with progressive bonus awards and Multi-Layer Display® (MLD™) graphics. Join the family.
- Crime scenes and clues abound as TV's hit drama, CSI: Video Slots, makes its debut. Fans can choose their favorite city and cast from the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation™, CSI: Miami™ and CSI: NYTM shows in this three-games-in-one star.
- Blockbuster hits premiere on the IGT Center Stage™. Star Wars™ Trilogy, Sex and the City Out on the Town™ and Judge JudyTM step into the spotlight at G2E on the 103-inch and 70-inch platforms, as well as the Center Stage Duo™ 55-inch screen. Players will experience the Moon of Endor, the streets of New York and the Judge's courtroom through interactive game play and clips from these pop culture favorites.
- IGT's Wyland® Video Slots immerse players in oceans of entertainment on the Center Stage Duo™ platform. The 55-inch LCD top box adds to the communal bonus action in this MegaJackpots® title. The game features stunning underwater graphics and breathtaking art from Wyland, who is well known for his popular interpretations of ocean life. In addition, a portion of the royalties generated from the game will support the Wyland Foundation as it helps the public rediscover healthy oceans and waterways through public art, education and science programs. Learn more about the Wyland Foundation at www.wylandfoundation.org.
- A player-favorite game for more than a decade, Wheel of Fortune® debuts new titles that entertain with big spins and the possibility of big jackpots. New titles include Wheel of Fortune® Lucky 7s Slots, Wheel of Fortune® Triple Cash® Slots and Wheel of Fortune® Triple Wild Spins Multi-Level Progressive on the IGT Center Stage Duo™.
For more information on IGT at G2E 2012 please visit igt.com/G2E, visit us on Facebook, facebook.com/IGT, or follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/IGTnews.
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for regulated markets around the world. IGT's recent acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging casino style entertainment to more than 5 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at www.IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or www.facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or www.doubledowncasino.com.
Family Guy™ & © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
™ CBS Broadcasting Inc. in USA. ™ Entertainment AB Funding LLC. Outside of USA. © 2000- 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Entertainment AB Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved.
© 2012 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.
JUDGE JUDY: TM & © 2012 Big Ticket Television Inc. JUDGE JUDY and all related marks and logos are marks of Big Ticket Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Wyland® is a trademark of Wyland Worldwide, LLC and may not be used in any way without its written authorization. Wyland Worldwide, LLC © 2012.
All rights reserved. 2012.
© 2012 Califon Productions, Inc. "Wheel of Fortune" is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Sex and the City Official HBO Licensed Product © 2012 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sex and the City is a trademark of Home Box Office, Inc.
CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION: TM CBS Broadcasting Inc. in USA. TM Entertainment AB Funding LLC outside USA. © 2000 – 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Shelle Murach, IGT Public Relations, +1-775-448-0221, Shelle.Murach@IGT.com, Shanna Sabet, IGT Public Relations, +1-702-669-7537, Shanna.Sabet@IGT.com