LONDON, Aug. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) is giving Ghostbusters fans a paranormal reason to flock to casino floors with the release of its new game, Ghostbusters™ 4D Video Slots. Players at the D Las Vegas, Bear River Casino in Loleta, Calif., Sandia Resort & Casino in Albuquerque, N.M., and Graton Resort & Casino in Rohnert Park, Calif. can be among the first in the country to spin their way to big jackpots, and to test their ghost-blasting skills on the much-anticipated slot title. The technology-rich Ghostbusters 4D game delivers fun you can feel through its use of TRUE 3D™, mid-air haptic and gesture recognition technologies, and brings to life many fan-favorite movie moments from the franchise's original 1984 film.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8357251-igt-ghostbusters-4d-video-slots/
Here are five must-know fun facts about IGT's Ghostbusters 4D Video Slots that every franchise fan and slot enthusiast should know:
- Experience the thrill of 3D...without glasses!
Yep, that's right. Ghostbusters 4D leverages IGT's TRUE 3D technology to deliver eye-popping 3D graphics, without the use of glasses, Ecto-goggles, or other peripherals. The proprietary technology leverages eye and head movement-tracking cameras to enable classic ghostly characters such as Slimer, the Terror Dogs, and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man to materialize right in front of your eyes!
- Have you ever felt the energy of a proton stream before? Yeah, we didn't think so, but you can now! Thanks to the game's use of mid-air haptic technology, Ghostbusters 4D players can feel the game's 3D graphics in mid-air. In exciting bonuses, such as the "Ballroom Blaster Bonus," a player's finger becomes a proton blaster, and as players hunt for ghosts and credits, they will feel an energy stream sensation tingling their fingertips.
- Psssst! Listen, do you smell something? There are secret gestures that will unveil new game content. The secret is out. Draw a variety of shapes in mid-air any time while playing Ghostbusters 4D and be entertained by customized play and paranormal interactions.
- Grab the popcorn, the game's full of classic movie footage. On lucky spins players enjoy memorable silver screen moments from Sony Pictures Entertainment's original 1984 Ghostbusters movie. Enjoy movie clips featuring the Ghostbusters, Zuul, the Terror Dogs, Slimer, Ecto-1 and more.
- The game has curves and knows how to use them. Ghostbusters 4D players will take a seat at IGT's CrystalCurve TRUE 4D™ cabinet. The towering game demands attention on casino floors with its 32-inch, landscape-oriented ultra-HD, 4K lower display, and its 50-inch, portrait-oriented, ultra-HD 4K upper display. The game is accompanied by a multi-media sound chair that includes player-adjustable setting for volume, seat rumble, 3D intensity and more.
To find a Ghostbusters 4D game near you click here.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Digital and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
ABOUT SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., which is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. SPE's Motion Picture Group includes film labels Columbia Pictures, Screen Gems, TriStar Pictures, Sony Pictures Animation, and Sony Pictures Classics. For additional information, visit http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/divisions.html.
ABOUT GHOST CORPS
Ghost Corps, Inc., a subsidiary of Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc., is focused on expanding the Ghostbusters brand with live-action feature films, animated motion pictures, television, merchandise, and other new entertainment products. Ghost Corps is headquartered on the Sony Pictures Studios lot in Culver City, Calif.
Robert K. Vincent, Corporate Communications, toll free in U.S./Canada (844) IGT-7452; outside U.S./Canada (401) 392-7452
Michelle Schenk, Global Communications, Gaming (702) 669-8177
James Hurley, Investor Relations, (401) 392-7190
Simone Cantagallo, (+39) 06 51899030; for Italian media inquiries
© 2018 IGT
All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a ®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Ghostbusters: TM & © 2018 Columbia Pictures Industries Inc. All Rights Reserved.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ghostbusters-fans-we-got-one-this-slots-for-you--igts-ghostbusters-4d-video-slots-300693943.html
Note: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®