At the 2018 North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) Annual Conference, IGT will showcase breakthrough solutions to enhance the player experience and help lotteries take advantage of growth opportunities for their business. Attendees are invited to experience the results of IGT’s investment in forward-looking platforms, content, and services to help lotteries offer a more seamless play experience and explore new player demographics.
In response to consumers’ growing expectations for fun and convenient play, IGT will present:
- IGT PlayDigital interactive platform and solutions to support lotteries in entering or expanding into the digital world – featuring the PlaySpot™ mobile solution and rich game portfolio to drive success in a digitally connected world.
- PlayShot™ end-to-end sports betting solution, a complete turnkey solution built with player insights and more than 350,000 hours of development to tailor this enterprise-class solution to the U.S. market.
- The launch of Big Money Spin, the exclusive new linked program for Wheel of Fortune® – a player favorite that continues to attract new audiences. Offering players a once-in-a-lifetime experience, Big Money Spin is a fully supported turnkey program, including a suite of customizable marketing components and IGT’s on-site, white-glove hosting of Grand Prize packages to Los Angeles, where players will experience the excitement of being on the set of the iconic television show and have the chance to take home a guaranteed $1 million prize at multiple Big Money Spin events.
- Cash Pop™, the new draw game from FutureGame, IGT’s proprietary game development process, which offers fun and excitement with multiple ways to play in one draw game. Players can choose one digit to keep it simple or play combinations for more ways to win.
- GameTouch™ 20 and GameTouch™ Draw vending machines to expand self-service and help lotteries position for further expansion anywhere from corporate chain retailers to smaller social spaces.
- BizApps – A synchronized and flexible suite of complementary tools that leverage consistent analytics across all of a lottery’s stakeholders, delivering rich, actionable insights that drive sales. The tools in the BizApps suite give lotteries the power to better manage the activities that accelerate growth.
- Experienced teams to support lotteries in optimizing their game portfolio, gaining new player insights, improving sales operations, maximizing revenue through retail relationships, and more.
This year’s NASPL program will also feature a number of IGT executives. On Wednesday, September 26, Jay Gendron, Chief Operating Officer, Lottery, will participate in the Associate Member Panel Discussion in the General Session. On Thursday, September 27, Charles Cohen, Vice President, IGT PlayDigital Sports Betting, and Paul Riley, Vice President, Innovation and Lottery Transformation, will present on the topics of sports betting and innovation during the General Session.
Additionally, Matthew Whalen, Senior Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Lottery, will be among the five new inductees to the PGRI Lottery Industry Hall of Fame for 2018. The induction ceremony will be held at 5:45 p.m. on Wednesday, September 26, at the Hilton Hotel, Hope Ballroom E.
Visit our booth themed “Transforming Play” at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, September 25-28 for a closer look at products and services to transform play and fuel lottery growth.
©2018 Califon Productions, Inc. "Wheel of Fortune" is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved
For the latest blog updates, follow IGT Lottery: