As the industry leader, IGT is committed to sharing the latest information.
IGT Highlights Leadership Across Global Gaming Product and Solutions Portfolio at ICE London 2024
LONDON, Jan. 29, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that it will showcase a comprehensive portfolio of performance-focused gaming, iGaming, iLottery, systems and sports betting solutions in stand N3-150 at ICE London 2024 ("ICE"), Feb. 6-8, 2024. The three-day event is hailed as the gaming industry's largest trade show and is an opportunity for IGT to demonstrate its leadership in research-driven gaming solutions that propel growth and generate player excitement.
"IGT brings a strong international product offering to ICE London 2024, supported by tremendous momentum across multiple product lines and geographies including high-growth regions such as Eastern Europe, Spain and Latin America," said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO Global Gaming. "We invite our customers from around the world to experience proven multi-level progressive games such as Mystery of the Lamp, Prosperity Link and Egyptian Link, our newly re-engineered MESA 4K electronic table games terminal, advanced multi-game offerings, award-winning cloud-based technologies and much more."
"IGT PlayDigital is excited to return to ICE with a powerful lineup of iGaming content and promotional tools and our leading B2B sports betting technology and services," said Enrico Drago, IGT PlayDigital CEO. "Given the growth potential of the iGaming and sports betting sectors and the regional relevance of digital and betting at ICE London 2024, IGT PlayDigital's ICE showcase will reflect our focus on helping operators unlock new revenue opportunities while offering players personalized gaming experiences."
IGT's ICE stand will display more than 125 gaming machines, feature next-generation systems and iLottery solutions, and include a dedicated IGT PlayDigital™ zone where event attendees can experience the very best in iGaming and sports betting innovation. For the first time at ICE, attendees will be able to preview the sleek, high-performing PeakCurve™49 cabinet with IGT's video core and MLP content. Some of the highlights in IGT's stand will include:
- Performance-Proven Multi-Level Progressives (MLP): A centerpiece of IGT's ICE portfolio will be its lineup of new and globally celebrated MLPs. IGT will feature the acclaimed Prosperity Link™ game on the PeakSlant™49 cabinet and Mystery of the Lamp™ game on the new-to-the-region PeakCurve49 cabinet, along with new base game themes for the high-performing Egyptian Link™ title on the widely deployed PeakSlant32 cabinet. Compelling new MLP games Golden Eagle™ and Golden Phoenix™ will make their trade show debut at ICE.
- IGT UNITE™ Multi-Game Bundles for Eastern Europe: ICE will be the trade show debut for the Company's new IGT UNITE multi-game bundles for Eastern Europe. IGT UNITE brings together prolific IGT core games from the Cash Eruption™ series and iconic titles such as Red Hot Joker™ with high-performing MLP titles such as the Egyptian Link game on a single cabinet. The solution offers players tremendous choice and convenience and enables operators to maximize game stability and entertainment options on their gaming floors.
- International Debut of MESA 4K Electronic Tables Games (ETG) Terminal: IGT's MESA 4K ETG terminal features a 27-inch 4K ultra-HD display and offers a new player interface that permits players to play up to four games simultaneously. It features a highly configurable terminal design, a range of flexible and scalable merchandising options, and enables players to seamlessly enjoy RNG and dealer-assisted games in a hybrid configuration.
- Digital Solutions and Services: The IGT PlayDigital segment will highlight the quality and diversity of its industry-leading game portfolio, led by standout games Cleopatra™ Hyper Hits™ and Shootin' Hoops, and its leadership in omnichannel content via games such as Mystery of the Lamp Treasure Oasis™. IGT PlayDigital will also demonstrate the many advantages of its engagement and game aggregation platforms, as well as its revolutionary Prize Engine technology. IGT PlaySports™ team members will be on-stand to provide a comprehensive view of platform capabilities, self-service betting technologies and end-to-end trading advisory services.
- Research-Driven, Performance-Focused Core Content: The Company will display a compelling portfolio of regionally attuned core video games on a variety of Peak cabinets, including the Raise the Sails™, San Xing™ Riches and Samurai 888™ Spin games. IGT's USwitch™ multi-game bundles for Western Europe and Africa allow for supreme operator configurability and deliver compelling mixes of up to 10 games on a single gaming machine, will be another centerpiece of IGT's core video ICE portfolio. Additionally, IGT will present its leading products for Spain's amusement with prize (AWP) market with the Treasure Box™ game and the all-new Diamond Mania™ game on the BINTIA 27-inch multi-game cabinet.
- Content Optimization via IGT Evolve: ICE will be the global trade show debut for IGT Evolve, the Company's cloud-based managed service. With the IGT Evolve solution, operators can ensure they are maximizing the returns of their gaming floor configuration and IGT game investments via real-time performance monitoring, skilled consultancy and remote cloud-based game download and configuration.
- IGT Returns to the ICE Consumer Protection Zone: In support of IGT's Sustainable Play™ sustainability initiative, the Company will have a leading presence in the ICE Consumer Protection Zone, a dedicated area for industry-wide promotion of responsible gaming and safer gambling. IGT will host a sustainability roundtable and will participate in a panel discussion about the importance of Positive Play.
IGT's ICE showcase will also highlight the latest in compelling VLT cabinets and content, IGT ADVANTAGE®CMS-driven advancements to the player experience, industry-leading video poker content and hardware and more. To learn more about IGT's presence at ICE 2024 visit IGT.com/ICE or follow #IGTxICE2024.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 jurisdictions around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This news release may contain forward-looking statements (including within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) concerning International Game Technology PLC and its consolidated subsidiaries (the "Company") and other matters. These statements may discuss goals, intentions, and expectations as to future plans, trends, events, dividends, results of operations, or financial condition, or otherwise, based on current beliefs of the management of the Company as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, such management. Forward-looking statements may be accompanied by words such as "aim," "anticipate," "believe," "plan," "could," "would," "should," "shall," "continue," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "future," "guidance," "intend," "may," "will," "possible," "potential," "predict," "project" or the negative or other variations of them. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which such statements are made and are subject to various risks and uncertainties, many of which are outside the Company's control. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should any of the underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may differ materially from those predicted in the forward-looking statements and from past results, performance, or achievements. Therefore, you should not place undue reliance on such statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include (but are not limited to) the factors and risks described in the Company's annual report on Form 20-F for the financial year ended December 31, 2022 and other documents filed from time to time with the SEC, which are available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov and on the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.IGT.com. Except as required under applicable law, the Company does not assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements. You should carefully consider these factors and other risks and uncertainties that affect the Company's business. All forward-looking statements contained in this news release are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement. All subsequent written or oral forward-looking statements attributable to International Game Technology PLC, or persons acting on its behalf, are expressly qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement.
Phil O'Shaughnessy, Global Communications, toll free in U.S./Canada +1 (844) IGT-7452; outside U.S./Canada +1 (401) 392-7452
Francesco Luti, Italian media inquiries, +39 06 5189 9184
James Hurley, Investor Relations, +1 (401) 392-7190
© 2024 IGT
The trademarks and/or service marks used herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IGT, its affiliates or its licensors.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/igt-highlights-leadership-across-global-gaming-product-and-solutions-portfolio-at-ice-london-2024-302045936.html
SOURCE International Game Technology PLC