Our loyalty solution offers lotteries the ability to create their own programs using our flexible IGT Command platform. Players can earn points by registering, logging in, making deposits and playing games. Lotteries can create player loyalty levels with its own rules and calculation methods. Also, because the loyalty program is hosted in Command, lotteries have access to our player account management module or can use their own.
Features include the following:
Numerous types of actions that will trigger numerous types of awards including points, vouchers and cash prizes
Ease of Creation and Management
Enables promotions to be created, edited, cloned, and reused by system administrators
Notifications can be triggered by events or can be sent instantly on demand both to individual players and to groups of players via email, SMS or push notifications.
Targeting customized segments, groups, VIP Players for specific marketing campaigns & promotions
Provide as much automation as possible to eliminate manual effort and errors
Promotions performance and the ability discern how to continually enhance them
How players earn and burn points is configurable and flexible. A loyalty points program is an ongoing event that adds to a player's loyalty balance when a qualifying action is completed. Additional time limited campaigns can be layered into the program to earn extra points. Players can use their points for free lottery tickets, vouchers, redemptions for bonus cash and merchandise, all available with simple and straightforward integrations.
Powered by IGT Interface and Mobile Lottery Solution, players will have the convenience to redeem points for lottery products.
The IGT Second Chance System is a player promotional engine that enables the lottery to keep the player in the game. It provides a way for the lottery to create various promotional drawings that will allow a player to enter non-winning tickets, or winning, the choice is yours, opt-in to a special draw with no purchase necessary as well as create chained second chance promotions. Powered by IGT Interface and Mobile Lottery Solution, players can quickly and easily submit tickets to enter drawings.
The solution is extremely flexible and allows lotteries a variety of draw types, configurations, player entry methods and bonus capabilities to choose from:
- Pool – Any product of scratch or online will be included in this draw, it is not necessary to define the game
- Promotion – Similar to pool except the game included is defined
- Multi-Entry – Players will receive a random bonus-based entry
- Value Pool/Promotional – A specified value of tickets must be entered for the promotion
- Entry Pool/Promotion – Must enter a certain number of specific tickets, i.e. At least 3 Lucky 7 tickets
- Collect the Set – Must enter certain number of tickets from the same overall game library invarying denominations – i.e. 1 $5 Lucky 7, 1 $10 Lucky 7 and 1 $15 Lucky 7.
- End of Game – A one-time special drawing
- Second Chance draws can be configured to occur
- Day or monthly reoccurrence
- The number of draws
- One-time drawing
- Draws can cascade into each other, meaning that the winners from a drawing can transition into a final drawing, as a way to take part for a grand prize drawing.
- Draw execution
- External – manual selection of winners based on entries
- Automatic – selection against an RNG service to determine winning entries
- Winner Management
- Ability to qualify and adjust winners based on lottery rules and regulations before list is finalized and winners are notified
- Web codes
- Instant Ticket ID matched with a hash file
- Purchase date
- Entry window timeframe
- Cost of a ticket